Conferences and Staff Training
We have a portfolio of topics to support the development of knowledge and understanding of learning differences and child psychological within the parent and educator community.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Examples of conferences include:
DISCIPLINE WITH LOVE
A lecture to support parents with discipline techniques
- A clear definition of what is discipline.
- Results of recent research indicating that discipline should be positive or democratic.
- The concept of punishment.
- Negative consequences of punishment.
- A deep look at the reasons why there is bad behaviour.
- Searching for solutions together and how this is important to allow space for the child to participate in the search for the solution of the misbehaviour.
- Using “time-out” and loss of privileges as a consequence of negative behaviour.
- Learning not to label a child with their negative behaviour.
- The importance of creating a climate which is free of judgement but that of understanding.
- Meetings in the classroom, another alternative to achieve positive discipline
Providing information to families and teachers supporting children with learning difficulties
- Definition - What are and are not learning difficulties.
- Increasing understanding and awareness to different types of learning difficulties
- Techniques for supporting children with learning difficulties
- Providing support for learning difficulties in the classroom.