The Learning & Psychology Centre invites you to join its new Membership Programme
The Learning and Psychology Centre (LPC) is a service for the community, providing learning services to students and schools through a dedicated centre located in Bogota. Lead by respected child and family psychologist Annie de Acevedo, the team is comprised of highly-skilled professionals from a variety of backgrounds including Clinical and Educational Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Language and Speech Therapists and Special Education Teachers.
Annie has 45 years of experience in schools, specialising in learning and behavioural/emotional difficulties. Annie has written 9 books on parenting, bullying and learning issues. She has a monthly column in the national newspaper El Tiempo and also has a weekly advice section on National TV.
- One complimentary conference delivered at your school each year
- Exclusive subscription to LPC articles and newsletters
- Early-bird offers to LPC organised events
- Exclusive use of LPC member schools logo on your website
- Priority scheduling to LPC services for children
How to become a member school?
1. Fill out the Enquiry Form or contact the LPC staff to confirm interest
2. Wait for confirmation of eligibility from LPC
3. LPC will host its first conference at your school
Note: To maintain membership you need to have a minimum of five students receiving services from LPC within a one year period.